Why do some men act more like children and less like the man of the house? adult content

They want us to baby them....is it their upbringing?

UniqueByfar

Asked by UniqueByfar at 2:00 PM on Aug. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Boys will be boys, and so will a lot of middle-aged men.
    AS QUOTED BY~Kin Hubbard~

Laynbackmom

Answer by Laynbackmom at 2:11 PM on Aug. 21, 2011

• Maybe, When I got with my SO I use to do everything for him now that we have a son I still do everything. He works I uderstand I stay home but run around after a 2 y/o clean and cook and yet I get up to get his drink his stuff he needs and everything he doesn't help with diper change or anything so when I get mad he covers his ears and yells
    hismommy2009

Answer by hismommy2009 at 2:13 PM on Aug. 21, 2011

• Because you let them.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 2:16 PM on Aug. 21, 2011

• i think it is more of the lack of one
    flowersmama

Answer by flowersmama at 2:23 PM on Aug. 21, 2011

• for me it was something his mom would do more than the father. So that is way he thinks this house is run but it is not and one reason for the divorce I am currently going through. I already have 3 kids and do not need a another one.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:26 PM on Aug. 21, 2011

• I agree with flowersmama and momindiana, I think it has to do with how their household is run but at the same time there is something lacking in their upbringing. That's why I will not tolerate Mama's boys because they expect you to take over their mother's job and take care of them rather than seeing your relationship as a partnership.
    misanthropic

Answer by misanthropic at 2:40 PM on Aug. 21, 2011

• I'm not too sure, I imagine if you let them then they will act like that? I really don't know lol. My fiance is the man of the house and he's always been like that :P
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 5:46 PM on Aug. 21, 2011

• I'm of the opinion that it's because boys aren't being taught how to be men any more. There is no passing down from father to son that a man works & supports his family, is head of the household and does what needs to be done to make sure that his wife & kids are provided for. To quote King Julian from Madagascar "They're all a bunch of pansies". LMAO Most men are Mama's boys and their Mama has taught them that their asses are gold plated and that a woman ought to feel blessed just by being in their mere presence. A lot of them won't hold a job, expecting their SO to work and support them, and if their SO is stupid enough to do it, I guess you deserve what you get.
    Im1superduperrn

Answer by Im1superduperrn at 10:36 PM on Aug. 21, 2011