I'M WRONG OR NOT

I NEVER DONE THIS IN MY LIFE. BUT LATELY I BEEN THINKING OF HAVING SEX WITH A WOMAN AND I'M MARRIED FOR 21YEAR. NEVER HAD THOSE FEELING. WHY NOW. GOING CARZY NO ONE KNOWS. HIS IS BAD RIGHT PEASE HELP.
THANKS GOING CRAZY.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• Hmmm... another odd question posted in all caps. My guess is you are actually a bored child with no adult supervision. If so, you aren't funny, you are boring... YAWN. Go play somewhere else.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 7:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• No one can control your feelings but yourself. Maybe if you are having thoughts like these then maybe you are bored with your bedroom life with your husband, all you need to do is try and spice things up with him like doing different things. Then reevaluate how you are feeling towards women sexually, your outlook just may change.
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 7:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• find a bible~ gee, but you know being married so long can make you think things crazy things you most likely wouldent do it anyway but i bet your wondering why you think that way. right?
    think of how your romance with your husband try date night or a get away alone you need TLC.
    I WISH YOU WELL!DON'T GIVE IN ITS EVIL!
    Anonymous

• I believe that at your stage in life you should do whatever your heart tells you to do. You have earned the right. Curiosity may have killed the cat but you're not a cat so do what you think is right for you. Ppl get feelings for many reasons. Could be hormones. Could be fear life is passing you by and you have not done what you would like to try. Sort of like a Bucket List like in the movie. Ppl can judge you and quote bible to you all day long but in the end it's your life. Do what you want to do as long as no harm comes to someone. Maybe your husband would like a threesome with 2 females. You could make sure he was there so there was no guilt. Find yourself. Give yourself permission to be YOU.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:04 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Troll....................
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 9:14 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• menopause? depression? too much time reading People, US, watching celebs and porn? I have no idea but I believe it's a heart issue.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:57 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Maybe it's okay to think it, but don't do it. You're married. Do you love your husband? Try to think of him when you're thinking of the other thing. Praying over this matter couldn't hurt either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jul. 20, 2008