Sign of Pregnancy? Eyes appear larger than normal? Breast Color Changes? How soon did you start getting symptoms and what were they?

Has anyone every experienced their eyes looking larger mostly the pupil and appear Glassy Eyed. If so how early in pregnancy did you notice it?
Breast changing color. Bumps on areola? Etc. My eyes are huge and my breast are darker and I have the bumps, the nausea, and smells are stronger. I am aprox 5 weeks about four days from when I am post to start with no sign of it, and we were trying.

Dare2Bme71

Asked by Dare2Bme71 at 9:05 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• first pregnancy (miscarriage) i didnt have any signs at all, besides the missed period.
    second pregnancy i had morning (better said 24/7) sickness from week 7 until up to 4 months ;)but thats about it.

no breast changings, no eye changings
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 9:11 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• The changes in your breasts, nausea, and sensitivity to smells all sounds like dejavu to me, but I've never heard of the eye thing. I mean, I'm not saying it isn't possible, but I've just never heard of it. Have you taken a test? When I was pregnant with our son, I tested about 4 days before I should have started (but I didn't know that then, because my cycles are crazy irregular). I got an immediate positive with a First Response test when I had just conceived 1wk3days earlier. Not all women have that strong of hormones right at first, though, so don't be discouraged if you don't get a positive right away. Good luck! I hope you're prego! : ) Please let us know!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 9:58 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• With my first pregnancy I have never experienced the eye thing~ I did though have bumps on my areola's, and my breasts felt larger then normal, and I was very nauseated. With my 2nd pregnancy I had no symptoms, just a missed period and a pregnancy test that showed up VERY faintly; this pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. My 3rd pregnancy which I just found out about on christmas :) I have noticed my breasts have been hurting, nausea, constipation, dizziness, and I have a great sense of smell and taste! But with all 3 of my pregnancies non of them had anything with my eyes! Good luck
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 10:26 AM on Dec. 27, 2008