If you had a time machine, which year would you travel to and why?

PurpleDawn

Asked by PurpleDawn at 9:10 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'd love to go waaaay back and just see how it was. I've been really into US History lately so I think I'd like to go back to like the 1700's. However, I would NOT want to be there long! I just wish I could experience life before all the technology and stuff. I would miss my cable after a while though...hehe.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:58 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I would go to 1969 so I could experience Woodstock.
    PurpleDawn

Answer by PurpleDawn at 9:11 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• i would want to go back to the 1800's and even earlier.. idk i'd like to see it all really.. i think it would be amazing to see how each time period how they lived and how things have changed
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:17 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I would travel to a time when you got to have servants and dressed up in fancy clothes like everyone else . No cars or lanes just horses an carriages. Lots of sword-fighting and embroydrry and riding. Nannys, cooks, cleaning maids , butlers, drivers and such. That would be heaven!
    lakewinds
    lakewinds

Answer by lakewinds at 9:42 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I would go back to 1974 so I could spend time with my nephews that both died a few years later.
    CharityS

Answer by CharityS at 9:52 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• 1999 so I wouldn't marry the wrong person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I can only have one year? LOL I think I would need more time in my time machine. There are so many eras I would like to visit...all except when dinosaurs ruled the earth and when the ice age was in full on mode.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 10:29 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• 1950's - i love that era...music, clothes, cars... I love the movie Back to the Future 1 & 2!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 6:11 PM on Dec. 29, 2008