How can a middle class lady meet wealthy down to earth men in this busy life?

Just curious to see if anyone knows of a true life fairy tale you know is real. I am divorced and seem to attract leaches, I would LOVE to break this cycle and meet my knight in shing armor or is this just a pipe dream? And if you do how did they go about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Stop looking!! Your knight will fall into your lap! Maybe not exactly how you described, but that's the best advice I received. So I'll pass it on.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• by joining a dating website.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I am serious when I say you first need to get a handle on why you attract leeches. You need to talk to a counselor and sort it out. You can't change the leeches but you can change the way you relate to men both initially and in a relationship. Once you are grounded in who you are and what you want, you will attract and be attracted to a "good" man. Your current goal seems unrealistic and unreasonable and it may be that you are setting yourself up to fail.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 9:39 AM on Dec. 27, 2008