this is not a dating site. go to eharmony or something!!! are these "dating" "looking for wealthy rich men" questions annoying anyone else???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I guess why people find it "annoying" is because (like most other things in life) the people asking the question want everyone else to do the work for them!

It's like on Ebay Q & A boards..."what can I sell to make lots of money?"
    Weight Loss forums: "how can I lose weight easily...is there a pill I can take?"
    Investing sites: "which stocks should I buy that will yield the most profit?"

If there was a magic pill or easy formula to follow...then EVERYONE would be doing it!

There is no magic place to find Mr. Right...except through trial and error...just like the rest of us!

Best advice? Look within YOURSELF, and be HONEST, and REALISTIC about your definition of a good man...and NEVER "settle!"
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:28 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• No. I was a single mom and would have welcomed some good advice on where to find a GOOD man. Just ignore it if you don't like it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• seriously though.. posting like 4 questions about it is ANNOYING. the first one didnt bother me!! then all the rest came
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I missed these, but I can see why it's annoying. It annoys me when my friends complain that they can't meet a good guy. Try actually talking to guys and you might get somewhere! I used to talk to guys at the grocery store, the bank, the gas station, etc. I finally found myself a great guy, but I had to do lots of work to find him!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 11:36 AM on Dec. 27, 2008