Can anyone please submit ideas, out of work, umemployment not enough!

I need any and all ideas for finding a job in BFE, TN that I can make cash until I can either sell a kidney, find another job, something! Two hundred bucks a week for four people isn't doing it! Maxed out credit cards trying to keep up with bills (husband disabled technically but not to extent they will approve his disability) so it ALL up to me! Make to much money for assistance according to their little scale so what would you do if you were in this situation. No family that has any extra money feel like bawling just asking! Can't babysit landlord said not allowed, winter can't cut grass,give blood as often as they allow, to old to sell my eggs,already sold everything worth a dollar????????I'm starting to lose my faith in mankind and their concern for working people that are trying! I was dependable, hard worker company folded up not my fault, nobody hiring..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Money & Work

• Shoveling snow at people homes or even business. Go door to door asking if you can shovel their driveway or side walk for set amount of money. Carry your shovel.
    cm08

Answer by cm08 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Join Associated content. They pay for your articles, need a paypal account. It takes week to get paid for, you can make another hundred a week. Average pay is about $3. turn in 30 in a week, to get that amount. You can write articles on household items,product reviews and on the toys for Christmas. they also have calls for content that can bring you good money too. just go to www.associatedcontent.com to join. Hope this helps others! I used this money to help with christmas~
    ladykat65

Answer by ladykat65 at 9:48 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• There isn't any snow to shovel in Tennessee..people up here want everything done for free. I need cash paying job
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Can you type? Have experience in computers? Try looking for at-home legal transcription jobs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Well, how about babysitting for pets while someone is vacation? Or walking their dogs. Put out a flyer around the neighborhood.
    cm08

Answer by cm08 at 11:30 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Yes, check out www.stuffformoms.info. Lots of good ideas.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:55 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• SFI - this is a real no brainer, just takes time to build - is all internet, no sales, no calls, no stocking product. I purchase my all natural products from this company and kind of fell into it - free to join - they have many different programs - you can visit my page for info on all that I do -

SFI - Primary Page - Many options - Free to join

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 4:28 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I'm also in BFE TN ! http://www.howtoearnfastmoney.info/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 6:17 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• PM me, we might be realy close by!
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 6:18 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Try hosting Bed and Bath ensembles parties on saturday's, working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 2:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2008