What is the strangest thing you got for Christmas, (Present or Card Wise)?

We got a family Christmas card from someone I totally cannot stand! I cannot really figure this one out, LOL!

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 10:18 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Holidays

• I got a gift certificate for an overnight stay in a local bed and breakfast. It is not an unwelcome gift, just different. But at least it won't be a long drive. :)

Answer by Bmat at 11:07 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I always get interesting gifts being a teacher!!
    tiffrand

Answer by tiffrand at 11:11 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Dried Squid! My DH came home with a fully dried squid in a package with Korean writing on it. Needless to say, I don't know what to do with it! LOL
    rcbrown

Answer by rcbrown at 3:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I got fugly socks. I mean fugly. It made me wonder how it was legal to make such ugly socks and why anyone would buy them on purpose and give them away?

Answer by gemgem at 7:03 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I have 3 brothers...all of whom I send Christmas cards to every year. We were torn apart when we were kids - long story. Anyway, this year one brother sent my card back to me with no note and I didn't receive any cards from my other two brothers. They all live in New England while I am in VA so I wonder what the heck is going on up there. I am very hurt and disappointed in them.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:39 AM on Dec. 28, 2008