HE DON'T CARE ABOUT ME ANYMORE.. HURTS!!!!!!!

MY HUSBAND ASK ME TO BRING ANOTHER WOMAN IN OUR BEDROOM. I WAS BAD SO I TOLD HIM OK THEM. BUT I WILL BRING A MAN ALSO. HE SAID, I WILL LOVE TO WATCH HIM F^^KING YOU.
TIME TO LEAVE HIM HELP...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• Any man that can stand to watch another man with his wife needs his head evaluated simply tell him that he has no respect for you as a woman or as his wife and unless he seeks some help you are left with no choice but to say Adios
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 7:58 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I wouldnt do it either you are the women he promised to spend the rest of his life with faithfully or you are not he needs to decide and quite holding you back.
    hugheskendra

Answer by hugheskendra at 8:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• You are more important than any man...know your self worth and that there is someone better just around the corner. This is just the beginning...get out while you can still hold your head up high. Good luck! Sorry you're sad.
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 8:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I would have to have a serious talk with him. I would be hurt if my SO said this to me. I also think that it is very disrespectful. Have you thought about marriage counseling or asking him to seek counseling. It is possible that he may have a sexual addiction. If he is unwilling to seek help and better your marriage, then it is probably time to go. It is sad to see that happening.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 8:07 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• men have so much nerve! he dont care about you, so why would you give in to him? tell him to go with another woman and leave you alone. you sure dont need any thing he might catch.
    and as far as him wanting to watch you with another man there is something strange (with him)you need to turn to god or get some help with your marraige. good luck!
    Anonymous

• Leave
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 8:21 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• There is something seriously wrong with this picture. Did you actually do this? It was totally clear from the post. Some marriages survive this stuff and some men actually are turned on by watching their wives have sex with other men. But if you are in any way uncomfortable with this, LEAVE NOW!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:31 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• you know IF he loves you he will feel like crap after the fact and it can ruin your marriage! but if he is ok with it be careful he might want to do it again and again, and you know if your the only one feeling like crap afterwards then you should consider leaving that perve! sorry good luck
    fairybrokenwing

Answer by fairybrokenwing at 8:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Many men are influenced by what they see online and in porn and hear that other men do. There have been swingers around for a long time swapping partners like that. It happens. If you enjoy it do it. If you don't just tell him NO. It's got nothing to do with how he feels about you as his wife. It has to do with sexual stimulation and fulfilling a fantasy. You might tell him that sometimes fantasies backfire. What if you like the other guy better and trade hubby in? He might want to reconsider then!

Answer by admckenzie at 8:52 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I would tell him about your feelings about not really wanting to, iof he insists leave his A**! You deserve a man who wants o be with you and you only. Also for him to be ok with you doing it with another man is horrible. You can do so much better. There are nice good hearted men out there....Good Luck
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 9:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2008