If your kids were ugly, would you admit it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I don't think any mothers see their kids as 'ugly'. Everyone has pretty things about them in some way and I think mothers see these all the time, well that is what I've heard others say.
    tripletmomtobe

Answer by tripletmomtobe at 11:27 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• this is funny,cuz me and hubby were talking about my sisters baby being ugly and i told him if our kid came out ugly i would admit it,yes
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 11:39 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Our daughter wasn't a very cute baby... my husband called her a turtle because she had a wrinkly neck like a turtle. It didn't bother me - I know not all kids are going to be Gerber babies. Once they get older I think you see their attractive qualities and don't notice the bad.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 12:40 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• how could anybody even talk about an innocent child looking ugly? they can't do anything about their looks! god made us all perfect!
    what's the standards for looking good nowadays anyway? bottom line all babies are cute no matter if they have a hairy back or short neck
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 1:05 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• If I could recognize it. I don't think the majority of mothers really can tell, though.

Glossyback, seriously? You think ALL babies are cute, just because they're babies? I'm sorry, but I've seen ugly babies. I'd never say it to the mother or treat the child different because of it, but come ON.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 2:58 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I've seen ugly babies , I'd never tell the mother or father that .
    But there is something special about all of them - beauty is more than what lies onthe outside .
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I have told my DH, "Our baby might be ugly, we'd never know!" When you love someone so much you don't see ugly.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:01 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I told my fiance right before we had our son that if he was ugly I was going to tell him (my fiance not the baby). He was a cute baby though and still is. He has my red hair and big hazel eyes. I've seen plenty of ugly babies though. I did think when my sons head started getting flat on the back because he wouldn't stay in any position I had him in it wasn't all that cute but it's all better now.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 9:40 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• unless you think you are or your hubby is ugly..you most likely wont think your child is...lol but I have a question...does anyone beside me hate when someone asks you , "Don't you think this baby is cute?" and clearly its an ugly baby and they now put you on the spot? Honestly...I dont say anything and kind of turn away...lol...I am not going to lie...would you?
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 10:34 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• My daughter was not to attractive until she hit about 4 months, lol.
    crissym45

Answer by crissym45 at 2:59 AM on Dec. 28, 2008