what can i do

my man says he wants to move out. we arent married and hes not the biological father and knows it. since i still live with my parents becuz i am still 18 i dont want to leave home till after i get my massage therapy degree. my bf works constantly and if he moves out i will never see him and may never speak to him. i dont know when hes moving out. i dont want my son who is only going on 1 month to get attached to him wat should i do???????? i am also not attracted to him anymore and we argue all the time but theres a guy that i am attracted to and he adores my son should i break up with my bf and go out with this other guy. btw the new guy only seen my son twice and my son doesnt cry when he holds him but he does cry when my bf holds him WHAT SHALL I DO????

mom_of_one09

Asked by mom_of_one09 at 11:23 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• Let the bf go. Then give yourself time to get your act together. Don't jump right into another relationship. Think about you and your baby and get trained for that job.

Answer by Bmat at 11:25 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Stop worrying about men. You need to take care of u and your son-the right guy will come along I promise. Why lock yourself to one guy, risk getting preg again etc. Finish school, figure out what u want so when u meet the right guy, you are ready.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:59 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• You need to file for child support from the baby's biological father, first and foremost. Then, if your bf wants out, let him go. If he's not the dad, then don't expect him to stick around and act like one. You need to focus on you and the baby. You still live at home, so don't go looking for a guy just to support you and the baby, cause that will just end badly.
    If you like this other guy, and he's good with the baby, that's awesome. If he wants to date you, go for it, just take things slowly, and for godssake don't get pregnant again! lol
    bltcahill

Answer by bltcahill at 4:57 PM on Dec. 27, 2008