my son

hes been such a good boy since he was born but now hes been keeping me up more what should i do hes a month old is that normal or wat????

mom_of_one09

Asked by mom_of_one09 at 11:24 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Does he wake up more because hes hungry or does he wake up more because he wants to be held lol It doesn't hurt babies to cry. My son was never rocked to sleep we just laid him down sometimes he would cry for a minute and sometimes he would cry for an hour, as long as he was dry and had a bottle i would let him. Now he is a health 4 year old who never gets in bed with me!!!!
    CMead02

Answer by CMead02 at 11:28 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Also keep in mind that newborns sleep A LOT! After a couple weeks they stop sleeping so much.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 11:50 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• lol dont worry, my daughters 4 months old and her sleep is different allllllllllllll the time, she goes to sleeping all the time, to hardly sleeping, back to sleeping all the time lol dont worry their sleep schedules are crazy for a while :p
    x_tinky_x

Answer by x_tinky_x at 11:51 PM on Dec. 27, 2008