Has anyone tried Alli??

just wondering, thinking of starting their plan but wanted some non-commercial (aka paid actor lol) info.

gal5883

Asked by gal5883 at 11:47 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• My mom is using it, she's been on it for about 2 months now and lost about 15 lbs. It's slow, but works as long as you follow a very good diet too. Plus, she has problems losing weight cause she had her thyroid removed, and it's working. So i'm guessing it's a pretty good product!
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 11:53 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I have tried it,and it works,but you have to stick to the plan,not to be gross or anything,but it gives you loose stools,and seaps out,but it does work
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 11:55 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• k thanks!!!
    gal5883

Answer by gal5883 at 5:01 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I had a hystorectomy at an early age and ever since that I have a really hard time loosing weight. I tried Alli over the summer and got slow but decent results but as soon as I stopped taking it I gained every pound and then some back. And that was still following my allowable calorie intake.
    MooreClanMom

Answer by MooreClanMom at 12:27 AM on Dec. 28, 2008