American how do you feel...

knowing that your tax dollars pay for the all the weapons the Israelis use to kill innocent Palestinians?

patientmama

Asked by patientmama at 11:48 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• As far as the question goes, our economy is falling apart and here we are providing WMD to Israel so they can kill Palestinian babies while their economy is strong.

I'd say I feel pretty outraged about it.
    WeagleWeagle

Answer by WeagleWeagle at 1:55 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I don't think that there's any country that is completely innocent. There's always wars going on all around the world. Horrible things happen. I'm not proud of it, but it doesn't make me any less patriotic either. In most cases we don't know the whole story behind these things so we can't fully understand the reasoning behind it.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 11:53 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I dont think palestineans are innocent 100%. I feel fine about us giving Isreal weapons. Thanks for asking.

Answer by gemgem at 12:01 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I'm sorry you feel that way gemgem, I guess I always thought babies were 100% innocent. I didn't know of anyone else who felt differently until you posted. So I guess you support the air raid on the school in Gaza today?
    patientmama

Answer by patientmama at 12:16 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• The men at pearl harbor, the people of Hiroshima, the 6 million Jews that dies in the Holocaust....none of them are completely innocent, none of them deserved it. War is a horrible thing and people die unjustly every day. That doesn't mean you should hold it against the ENTIRE COUNTRY. I didn't kill any one. Neither did gemgem.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 12:32 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• There are always innocent casualties...
    prettylob1

Answer by prettylob1 at 12:37 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Hey OP--

I'm sure Obama will "take care of things" then we can just worry about all of the AMERICAN casualties of innocent AMERICAN babies and children that will undoubtedly occur, by those "peace loving" islamic militants! Does that make you feel better?!
    Anonymous

• I'm more concerned about my tax dollars going to support illegal immigrants, and multi-generational welfare recipients!
    Anonymous

• Americans are so brainwashed they don't even know where their money goes.
    Anonymous

• Sorry Anonymous this isn't an Obama post, you can pout about who won in another post. BTW didn't you hear that Obama is FOR Israel? I guess you didn't know that 9/11 happened during Bush either. The rock you are hiding under must be pretty comfy. ; )
    patientmama

Answer by patientmama at 1:27 PM on Dec. 27, 2008