I have been married for 2 and 1/2 years. We have one child and one on the way. I have been really freaking out that my husband is falling out of love with me and wants other women. well mostly cause he has pictures of naked celebrities on the computer and they are all skinny and beautiful and i dont feel like he is interested in me any more even though he promises he does with all his heart but there is that thought in the back of my mind. am i wrong

hugheskendra

Asked by hugheskendra at 8:03 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• I feel for you so much...i went through the same things and kinda still am... i am not a small woman to begin with but when i got pregnant i gained more weight and my husband looked at porn and was always looking at other women and celebs... he statred acting different and it botherd me alot so i asked him if he didnt want me anymore because of how i looked and he told me hw loved me with all his heart...well i knew deep down he was up to something and i was right ... he cheated on me and got another woman pregnant while i was pregnant :( If you feel that something is going on it most likely is... talk to your husband and let him now how you feel!!! GOOD Luck...email me if you want to talk more :)
    mom2girliegirls

Answer by mom2girliegirls at 9:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I think you have every right to feel like that, I personally don't have a problem with my looking at naked pictures or watching porn and personally I do it too, but not everyone is me. I think you seriously need to have a sit down with your husband and tell him exactly how you feel and see if you can reach a conclusion. Congrats on the pregnancy, we are expecting our 2nd in January and my son is turning 1 in 10 days. I hope everything gets figured out *hugs*
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 8:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Have him take the pictures down...The least he can do is help you feel more comfortable. I know how you feel...but remember you're pregnant and hormones come with it...I'm sure he is still very much inlove with you. Talk to him about your feelings and he should be willing to compromise to help you for these next few months. I have a friend that wouldn't let her husband watch any movies with even partial nudity in them while she was pregnant...he was more than willing to accomidate her. Good luck! You are beautiful and he loves you!
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 8:13 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Men are dogs,pigs,and every kind of little scum, its just a man thing. He doesnt want anyone but you, its celebrities not some girl from a chat room its like looking at a playboy it has nothing to do with love. I wouldnt worry about it but if it bothers you I would talk to him about it.
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 8:20 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I'm assuming he's also kind of ignoring you latley? Not giving you the attention you are desiring? Part of the problem may be your hormones, woman can be very self-concious during this time. But you should definitley talk to him. Plan a sexy night out or in for the two of you. Go get yourself some nice lingerie adn know that you are an amazing and beautiful woman! And make him take those pictures down. My husband doesn't look at porn and if I caught him doing so I would be so hurt.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:29 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I think that pregnant women are very sensitive about how they look even though the rest of us think you are beautiful. If it bothers you that bad then certainly tell him how you feel and ask him to remove them. Just think though, he loves you and wanted to marry you and build a family with YOU. It's about who you are. You are wonderful and I bet he thinks you are too. I also bet he doesn't realize that he's hurting you. Men just don't understand. I would tell him. It wouldn't hurt to be holding a cast iron skillet in your hand when you told him either! LOL

Answer by admckenzie at 8:43 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Nah hes not falling out of love with you, my new man does the same SHIT and pisses me off LOL .. explained to him hes being a little disrespectful if he doesnt remove it at least until you have the baby. I learned from previous relationships that regardless of what you look like your boyfriend wants only you, and just lusts them. i left my husband of 15 years for other reasons but he ended up with a big woman like myself! and he loves porns! dont worry girl, give it up to him LOL do new things if you know what i mean!! good luck
    fairybrokenwing

Answer by fairybrokenwing at 8:46 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• LOOK another woman commenting with a man that has "pictures" lol. Don't worry about it...Give yourself a pedicure or something and it'll help more than you know! Sometimes those things bother us more, because we don't take time out for ourselves!!!!!!!!!! MAKE TIME, It's therapeutic.
    cgirlcinch

Answer by cgirlcinch at 9:03 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I think that is perfectly normal for you to feel like that, You should make some time for yourself and really start taking care of yourself and make yourself feel as sexy as you possibly can. And do it for yourself. If he still gives off vibes of being unhappy with you which I doubt he will, you need to have a serious talk with him and ask him about his feelings. Good Luck Girl I know it is hard I have been through it ALOT of times with my husband.
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 9:52 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I do have a problem with the naked junk (I know a lot of you prolly have no problem with porn but I can't stand it) so that is a deal breaker for me. I'd drag my husband to counseling, get him blocked from the internet, I don't know.

www.covenanteyes.com
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:52 PM on Jul. 14, 2008