Okay can pregnancy induce childlike fears..? *crazy*

My husband's gone away for a few days because his mom's sick and the help on our farm don't really talk to me, so I'm alone in this sort of old drafty house, and normally I absolutely love it but today I've been absolutely terrified of like shadows/the dark, sort of fear of the supernatural and I haven't had this since I was what 8? So is this just me being odd or could it be crazy pregnancy sort of stuff??

tripletmomtobe

Asked by tripletmomtobe at 11:54 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's probably a combination of your hormones and having an extra little person (or people) inside of you to worry about.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 11:59 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I think youre used to having your husband around. I go stir crazy without mine around. Pregnancy makes you think and act strange sometimes. I cant eat out because I am afraid of people poinsening me and the baby. I know its silly, but I cant help but to think it. Its a fear I have while pregnant.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• PREGNANCY MAKES YOU FEEL VUNERABLE FULL STOP ,SO I WOULD SAY THIS IS NORMAL .DONT WORRY YOU WILL BE FINE .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 12:54 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I totally understand where you're coming from. Sometimes when he goes to get gas, I'm cool. But there are other times that I call him like three minutes after he pulled out of the driveway and like 5 minutes later and I'm like. "where are you, how close are you to the house?". At least you can say it's probably the pregnancy hormones,me, I think I'm just losing it lol!!!!!!!

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 2:11 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• being pregnant I am terrified of spiders...They never bothered me before, I use to scoop them up and throw them outside, now I run and get my husband to take care of them and I hide out in another room till they are gone.
    Anonymous