Have you ever meet your hubby's mistriss? What did you say to her? How did it make you feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• legalmommy101...I have come across many of your answers in the past, and all I can say is who do you think you are? Whatever that woman did made her feel better, and its not always the partners fault that they get cheated on. Get a life!!! You seem to be a troll and want to do nothing but start trouble and make yourself feel better for something that you are lacking!
    Anonymous

• I met my fiancee's "swamp monster." I caught him having an affair through his phone text messages and her online blog entry. So I planned a meeting with her, pretending to be him. I conned him into being there, told him everything I knew, and that she would be coming soon. He spilled his guts and she came and it really didn't go that well.... she ended up bringing her son and her friend...there was alot of yelling...from me.
    lilmommy0416

Answer by lilmommy0416 at 12:41 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• contd.
    She e-mailed me later about wanting to meet me again so we could talk together. I basically told her she was a slutty pathetic single mom, (she was 26, my fiancee was 20, eww) that she deserved all the abuse her ex had given her and she didn't deserve her son, oh and that I was sorry for making a scene in front of her young son. He's just a kid, it's not his fault. It was a great letter.
    The letter made me feel great, it still makes me feel great. And whenever I hear about how crappy she's doing, it brightens my day. I have never hated someone more in this world than that woman. I think it helps with recovery, there's only so much you can do to a cheating husband/ fiancee. But to put some pain into the life of his mistress, and let her be put in her place, it's sooo empowering!
    I could only imagine the words I would use if we were married and she was my husband's mistress.
    lilmommy0416

• Umm..no...I would just never talk to either one again. I'd be too emotional and angry,and that would make it worse on me. I would just drop it, move on and be with people who have morals. If I seen her, I would just smile and keep my head up.Karma will be a bigger bitch than I ever choose to.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 2:33 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• When I caught my husband and one of my best friends exchanging texts and emails I confronted him and he denied it and so I called her and told her to come over NOW and that's when he broke down and told me she had been pursuing him and he felt flattered and it kind of got out of hand but there had been no sex. (I believe him...text records and emails hadn't been going on long and they had no oppurtunity for sex) Anyway, she got there and I went for her throat but he held me back. I cussed her and called her every name I could think of while he was trying to hold me back and I was steadily walking towards her trying to get my hands on her. She backed out of my door and into my yard and he yelled at her to leave and never come back. Haven't seen her since...but if I do...God help her...I'm gonna hurt the bitch.
    Anonymous

• Anon 247 pm- Your husband is just as guilty. It takes TWO to tango.
    Anonymous

• Oh, make no mistake...my husband paid as well. He has paid heavily. That day, and the following months, were no walk in the park for him...I can assure you. The difference is, I was able to take care of him right away. But, she ran and she's still got a price to pay. Now, I'm not sure where you come from, but I am kind of old school, and the price for messing with your best friend's man is blood...usually from a punch to the face. She owes me...I'm gonna get paid...in full. Also, she was the one to initiate the whole thing...text records and emails prove that...so, she's getting the majority of the blame. And I'm going to come across her one day...our town's not that big...just a matter of time really...
    Anonymous

• lilmommy, I can understand your hurt, but no one deserves abuse and telling someone that they don't deserve their kid is really disgusting on your part. It really makes me wonder why the guy that you were suppose to marry started to have a relationship with someone else..... hmmmm *wonders*. You are just as bad as she is and should be ashamed of yourself.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:11 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Sure. She was there every single minutes. She was there last and this thanksgiving and Xmas. I don't look at her and she stays away from me.

I dont' care to know her or anything.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• And you post anonymous..... if you have something to say.... don't be so afraid to show yourself. What she said was really disgusting. People that find pleasure or "empowerment" from causing other's pain are have serious issues. As for you, you should take your own advice. :)
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:40 PM on Dec. 27, 2008