What did you do for your final days?

Being that my baby decided she didn't want to grow anymore and I am due today, I am being induced on Tuesday.

What are some things you guys did on your final days before your baby was here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i was so excited! and i was on light bed rest.... but i did a lot of walking to get the baby down.... walmart was my best friend.. I would lay down for a few hours then go to walmart for an hour or so! I know you are so excited!!! good luck!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:22 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• SLEEP! Recheck hospital bags, make sure cameras batteries where all charged, made or had family members make and freeze meals so no cooking was needed when you & baby come home, dreft wash all baby onsies, wash clothes, bedding etc. had my toenails painted LOL- and most importantly enjoy those last few kicks- You will miss that feeling : )
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 12:25 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I was also being induced, but really didn't want to be so we had sex for like 3 days straight on and off trying to get me to go into labor....it didn't work. We had fun trying though :)
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 12:30 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• My water broke three weeks before I was due so I didn't have a chance to have those "last" few days without a baby. If I had known, I would have slept. I would have enjoyed being bored. I would have also made sure everything was ready for when he came home. If you can, have someone help you prepare meals for you for your first week home. But really, just enjoy the last few days you have by yourself. You start a whole chapter in your life on Tuesday, so finish this chapter up on a good relaxing note! Congratulations!
    Anonymous

• ALL IT TOOK FOR ME TO GET STARTED WAS TO ORDER A CURRY HAHA. DIDNT EVEN GET TO TAKE IT HOME I STARTED IN LABOUR IN THE CHINESE TAKE AWAY HAHA.
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 12:48 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Clean and prepare the house for our new addition.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 2:15 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Shop & clean!!
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 4:00 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• i went to a movie by myself then took myself out to lunch then took a really long nap.
    readnwritingamr

Answer by readnwritingamr at 8:02 AM on Dec. 28, 2008