to wear, or not to wear, that is the question!

so i have been planning to take pics of my dh and the kids before he deploys. i had the outfits picked out and everything. naturaly, since it's winter, i chose warm clothes for them, since it's been really cold. so, of course, on the day we are to take the pics, it's frickin 70 degrees outside! it's pretty windy, but now i'm wondering if i should have my DD wear the outfit or put another one on...i mean, it's long sleeves and pants, really cute, do you think i should just keep it on her or put something else on her? i'm not to worried about my son, he's got short sleeves, the original plan was to have a nice jacket on him, but now we're just not going to have it on him.

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 12:25 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• thanks ladies...i was just so busy i forgot to get back to you! I decided to keep the original clothes on her. it's a good thing to, because it was starting to get really windy and chilly later on in the evening. thank you!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 5:12 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• oh crap forgot to mention she's 5 months
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:25 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• stick w/the outfits u planned-just take her a cooler shirt that matches the pants in case she gets too hot.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:26 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I agree with Bearsjen. Stick with the plan. Bring an alternate just in case though (which you would want to do incase of a diaper "overload" anyway!)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:37 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• i would put her in short sleeves and then bring a jacket if she gets too cold. its easier to add layers than to change her into something cooler
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 2:41 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I agree with bearsjen. You can always change her shirt after the shots. Oh, and tell your husband thank you and to come back safe!!
    Lillysmomma1024

Answer by Lillysmomma1024 at 2:54 PM on Dec. 27, 2008