Nastiest thing you've ever found your child eating?

This one time when I was babysitting my niece, she had crawled into the kitchen and before I could get to her, she picked up a cat turd from the litter box and stuck in into her mouth!

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 12:42 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My daughter reached into the garbage from the bath tub and when I turned around she was using a tampon applicator as a straw to suck up her bath water. I think the only thing that would have made me move faster was if she was drowning.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 1:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• YUK ,DISGUSTING , MY ELDEST SON WHO IS 14 IN JANUARY WHEN HE WAS A BABY HE TOOK OFF HIS NAPPY AND ATE ...... HIS OWN .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• my daugther came up to me one day eating an apple. I hadn't given her any apples for a couple of days so i ran over and took it from her it was moldy and had ants. she must of had it hidden somewhere
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• My youngest puts everything in his mouth! One afternoon I looked down at him while I was folding laundry and saw him trying to spit somthing out. I bent down quickly to see what it was...it was a HUGE spider carcass!!!! EWWWWWWWWW! Another day he came running up to me whining and scraping at his tongue, I pulled his mouth open and looked in....a chewed up lady bug :(
    mum2gr8byz

Answer by mum2gr8byz at 12:44 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Um EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! LOL...

I remember by cousin's little boy eating an entire stick of Secret deodorant.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Well I was never for sure for sure but I caugh my then 18 month old daughter chewing on something and when I got to her I saw two spider legs on her lips..EWWW...never found the rest of the spider...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:47 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• My daughter took a glug of olive oil last night out of the oil cruet while we were eating dinner (we had bread and oil as an appitizer) I am 18 weeks pregnant and the thought of it made me physically ill. NASTY. She's also eaten a big finger full of vaseline. Yuck, she goes for the greasy stuff that makes mommy sick.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 12:49 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• My little girl ate her own poop one morning in her crib. I wondered why she was being so quiet in there, hahaha!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:16 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• My son picked up a small spider and ate it last year.I was totally surprised. He doesn't usually do stuff like that but it made me wonder else he has tried when i wasn't around.
    Anonymous

• I have an almost 8 year old with Reactive Attachment Disorder who eats anything that he isn't supposed to eat. He has eaten drywall, wood from the bed, rubber bands, tissues, plastic cars, and even the curtains. It ticks me off, but this post at least made me laugh about it. roflol He is getting better with time, but the holidays tend to make him "hungrier" to drive me crazy. lol
    mommy9

Answer by mommy9 at 1:20 PM on Dec. 27, 2008