Is Giving Natural Birth easy?

giving birth without the drugs

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Birth is never easy. But, I had my first son with no drugs at all. I was only in labor for about 4 hours, and i only had to push for about 30 minutes. Good Luck.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 12:46 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Birth is easy when you listen to your body and not some doctor who thinks they know about natural birth. If you relax and trust your body, it will do all the work for you. Check into hypnobabies if you are serious and either look into UC or finding a midwife. HOMEBIRTH RULES!
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 12:46 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Are you kidding? Giving birth is never easy, no matter the circumstances. It is however, totally worth it!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 12:48 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• if you think pushing a watermelon through a cherrio would be easy,or painless.I went all natural with both girls no meds what so ever.13 hrs with one and 18 with the other,but I could'nt ear the thought of the spinal Epiderial,but I have been in with alot that have giving birth with an epiderial,then I think gosh,was I stupid,t go through all that pain.I don't think it makes you any less of a woman to get meds,it was just my choice.Good luck sweety
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 12:50 PM on Dec. 27, 2008