What has ended up in your toilet?

So far we have had a remote control, my MIL's shoe and my husbands wallet from our almost 1 year old. I am trying to teach him that the bathroom is not the place to go for play time but he isn't grasping it yet. And the people in my house does not know how to shut doors. So I am just curious what odd things your youngster has put in the Royal Flush throne?

JustinScottsMom

Asked by JustinScottsMom at 8:15 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE this question. It's funny, but it's not at the same time. I'll probably regret saying this, but I can't wait to find out what my daughter decides to put in the potty when she's that age. Good Luck!
    HaydensMommy708

Answer by HaydensMommy708 at 8:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• whole rolls of tp, my finger nail polish, money, shampoo, lots of things. we just make sure that the bathroom is closed a is the toilet lid.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 8:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Also, I think there are products that you can attach to your toilet to keep it from being opened by a little person.
    HaydensMommy708

Answer by HaydensMommy708 at 8:25 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I will have to look into one of those then my kid has a weird obsession with the bathroom he rather be there than anywhere else in the house hmm go figure
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 8:27 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• My son throws everything in the toilet. We have even had a few pots go in their. The worst thing was my cell phone that I had for 3 days and it was while we were on vacation. I learned me lesson on purchasing phone insurance lol!!
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Lets see, we have had rolls of tp, the red power range has been flushed at least 5 times, my hairbrush, our toothbrushes, my son has flushed his dinner down the toilet once cause he didnt like it. Of coarse if we would of had a dog he would of gave it to her. Must be a boy thing, cause all the boys in the family flush stuff down the toilet.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 8:41 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I have had sippy cups, tweezers, batteries, phones, you nmae it is been in there!!!
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 9:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• My niece put all sorts of toys in the toilet. My kids really haven't done this but have accidentally dropped a penny in once.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:50 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• lets see..from my bio kids that would be the house keys, three plastic sailboats and 4 washcloths. From the g/kids that would include not one, not two but three tv remotes, a toy fire engine and about a cup of glitter. The glitter was such a pain...the gift that keeps giving. Over and voer again
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• my son flushed my cell phone once and I know this sounds hard to believe it actually went down a bit and got stuck in the pipe under the house... I got a new phone out of it though!
    wondermommy5

Answer by wondermommy5 at 12:14 AM on Jul. 15, 2008