1 month old teething

What can I do to ease her pain?

Mishie81

Asked by Mishie81 at 11:58 PM on Aug. 21, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• the dr will probably tell you what they told me , you will not see teeth until 6 months. she is still trying to get hers through and i am seeing the gums swell(she is 4 months old). orajel did nothing for her but make her scream her head off. i was told to get hyland or the other teething tablets it works most days but if extreme pain it does not. i was also told about amber necklaces and the lighter the color the better i plan on getting 1 off amazon to see. my dd hated teething rings but i suggest you get the smaller ones and also a vibrating one. my dd did not like cold wash cloth so we did a warm one for her to chew on and she seems to like it
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 10:22 PM on Aug. 22, 2011

• take her to her doctor they can give you something.....a cool washcloth may help........vibrating toys
    babymama0000

Answer by babymama0000 at 12:15 AM on Aug. 22, 2011

• I would call the doc and ask what dosage of tylenol would be OK for her. My DD started teething at 2 months, tylenol worked great for her. They also have teething tablets, but I have heard those aren't so great, and there is baby Orajel, but you have to be careful with that one too.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:16 AM on Aug. 22, 2011

• teething rings? Orajel?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:19 PM on Aug. 22, 2011