I am having another c section

I had a c section with my first born and i am going to have another one with this baby is it as painful as the first time this might be dumb but i dont know if i can take it with have my 1 and 1/2 year old daughter to take cre of too.

hugheskendra

Asked by hugheskendra at 8:21 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My sister had c-sections with both of her boys and they are a little over a year apart, she said the second time around was much easier and it didnt hurt as bad. Good luck.
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 8:31 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• well theres still a good chance you can ask for a normal delivery but docs recommend a csection repeat after the first one. I had two normal births after my first csection but then i had 2 other csections and I dont think the pain is any different, just stay on top of your pain killers and have someone watch your 1 and half year old at least the first 4-5 days. You might be at risk for becoming postpartum depressed if you dont have any type of help so ask family or search around for people who could help you ahead of time! one thing you can do is ask your hospital if they have anyone to help you, wouldnt hurt to ask right? anyway i wish you luck!
    fairybrokenwing

Answer by fairybrokenwing at 8:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• MY SECOND CSECTION DID NOT HURT AS MUCH. I THINK IT WAS EASIER N IT WASNT AS PAINFUL AS THE FIRST ONE. I WALK THE FIRST DAY
    mizzjuicey

Answer by mizzjuicey at 8:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• sorry cant help..I was up and running as soon as i had feeling back in my feet.
    cara125

Answer by cara125 at 2:57 AM on Jul. 15, 2008