I want to get pregnant but........

I just found out that there is a real big possibility that I have policystic overies I really want to try to get pregnant but the dr said my chances of conceiving naturally well its not very likely. has anyone had any problems like this I am 26yrs old and I am a little over weight but is there anything else i can try to help my chances

mom2girls82

Asked by mom2girls82 at 1:43 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• all i would do is keep trying if that doesn't happen they think about adoption there are many people who have children and don't want them it ticks me off cuz people like you that can't do it have to suffer best of luck
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Yes!! My sister in law was diagnosed with polycysitc ovarian syndrome when she was 20 years old, she had to get a DNC for some scar tissue on her uterus and they told her she would have to go for fertility treatments to try and get pregnant! Well she never did the fertility treatments, because they could not afford them. So she gave up all hopes, and let me be the first to tell you she has 2 beautiful little boys now! Without any help from the doctors! So it is possible for you to get pregnant! Best of luck to you!!! Oh yes, she was overweight... but she still had 2 boys!
    Anonymous

• I have PSOS and my doc told me the same thing. How long have you been trying? Are your periods regular? Mine are not. which means its harder to track your ovulation. If they are regular you can still track them and be able to do it on your own. I am almost 22 and am too a little over weight. We are going to try for a few more months then try out Clomid (or a cheaper off brand that does exactly the same thing but easier on the budget) I hope this helps you out and good luck hun, I know how you feel and everything will be ok, you still have time =)
    Bluesnowflakes

Answer by Bluesnowflakes at 9:52 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• would love to share with you - what has helped me - www.Healthy4body.com I had 15 years of abnormal paps - i just got a normal one. Nothing magical just giving our bodies the nutrients that our foods are missing. This might help your body - 45 day money back guareentee. There is a live doctors call every thursday night - email me and I can send you that information. sla509@comcast.net I really think getting good stuff into your body - will help. I also have a group here called The Power of 6 - there is information on there for you to view. Any questions, email me.
    nma928

Answer by nma928 at 11:35 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• i too hve POCS and ive been to several doc's who say the only thing that will help to fall pregnant is regular excersise.
    Chezza07

Answer by Chezza07 at 7:03 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Thank You everyone for all of your help and ideas thank you
    mom2girls82

Answer by mom2girls82 at 11:23 PM on Dec. 28, 2008