Implatation bleeding?

i started spotting yesterday and today i had to put a pad in, its not heavy but almost thick and dark red, almost brownish. i remember having this with ym son while pregnant.. could i still be or could it be my cycle just starting out dark.. cause usually it ends like that..

afwifeandmommy1

Asked by afwifeandmommy1 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Hey there. I think this could go either way. For some unknown reason, ever since I got off of the birth control pill, my periods begin with dark brown spotting. 2 doctors have told me that it is normal, nothing to worry about and that it is just old blood from the last cycle. On a personal note, I hate it. It lasts typically for 5 days b/f my normal begins.

The month I got pregnant with my now 11 month old daughter, I still had the dark brown spotting. However, what I know to be my regular period never showed up. It eventually lightened and then disappeared.

Good luck
    rai.of.sunshine

Answer by rai.of.sunshine at 2:02 PM on Dec. 27, 2008