what do you do when a new friend stands you up on christmas and then does not call or email back

I WANT TO CALL AGAIN THE ROADS ARE BAD AND I AM AFRAID SOMETHING HAPPENED TO THEM

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• they probably had something else to do...many people are rude and dont call or respond to calls when they are delayed...
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:13 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THEM? THEY COULD HAVE A FAMILY. OR THEY COULD HAVE BEEN BUSY.
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 2:50 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Find out what happened. Chances are something came up, such as the bad roads, and they couldn't help it. Or something really nasty came up and they forgot about their other plans or haven't been able to call. When you have settled what happened, and if it was just forgetfulness or not caring, then you can give them another chance in case it was just the stress or mood of the day. And if it was something very serious, then you can be there to help.

Answer by Bmat at 2:58 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Give them the benefit of the doubt. I'd call, but I would tell them I was "worried"...if it happens again, blow them off. Friends like that, who needs enemies? Good luck~
    realtorshelly

Answer by realtorshelly at 3:16 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I would def find out why she stood you up, and give her another chance. If she continues to do this , then I would find some other friends, that are more trustworthy.
    Anonymous