Where else other than Ebay can you shop online with Paypal?

I have an account but am easily irritated with ebay...don't ask me why, I'm probably just not familiar enough with it. But does anyone know of anyother places online to shop with Paypal?

CillaTexas

Asked by CillaTexas at 2:40 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Money & Work

• You can shop at www.stuffformoms.info
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 3:27 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• The PayPal website has the whole list of retailers that accept PayPal. There are a lot! Like you can shop at Walgreens.com and pay with PayPal. Plus if you have a PayPal account and you get the PayPal debit card, then the sky's the limit because you can shop absolutely everywhere.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 3:43 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Lots of places accept pay pal! I only use mine for Ebay though since my pay pal takes the money out of my debt account anway. It's such a silly round about way to pay for things, for me at least.
    Inle_Rabbit

Answer by Inle_Rabbit at 10:56 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Nearly every site which sells items uses paypal which i find very useful maybe you shuld type in what you want and find a site that uses paypal.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 9:53 AM on Dec. 28, 2008