what are you doing to bring in the new year?

i am probly gonna have a few drinks hang with friends and family! my new years revolution is to lose 60 lbs whats yours?

butterscotch297

Asked by butterscotch297 at 2:42 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• We're going to drop off our son at my parents house for a sleep over. Then we'll go to my BIL's house and have a nice GROWN UP dinner!! Can you imagine that? We're going to have surf and turf. We'll have a few drinks and then maybe around midnight we'll go out somewhere (they live in a city so we don't have to drive anywhere). It should be fun!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 3:24 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• My babysiter and I are going to leave the kids with the men and reflect on the year........and get drunk!
    rmconde

Answer by rmconde at 2:43 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I am taking party foods over to my elderly mother's for an early party. Then my husband and I will come home and watch old movies until midnight.

Answer by Bmat at 2:50 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• staying home away from all the drunk drivers
    Val3073

Answer by Val3073 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• We're throwin a party, can't wait! Our goal for 2009 is to pay off our debt. I lost all my weight last year, I want to join a gym but can't afford to right now. Can't wait til we can afford to do whatever we want!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:58 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• hopefully i will be having a baby, lol im done being pregnant. Ive enjoyed it but it makes taking care of a two year old a little hard.
    ShumpertMom

Answer by ShumpertMom at 3:05 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I still don't know. My boyfriend has to leave for a business trip and he won't be back until February. So I'm probably going to spend it with my kids. We'll rent movies and buy some junk and live it up at home!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 3:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Sit alone probably watch a movie. It's the last day of the month and my husband has to work. He usually isn't home until about 11pm the last day of the month. I'll probably get a bottle of wine or something too. The kids go to bed at 7.
    Anonymous

• We never do much of anything. In bed by 10p and thats about it.
    Perhaps Ill have a couple shots and DH and I can fool around before midnight LOL.

We shall see.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 3:58 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Heading over to my Inlaws with a bunch of family and friends. The kids go too and they all go to bed before midnight. Maybe have a drink or two!
    liltymesmom

Answer by liltymesmom at 11:02 PM on Dec. 27, 2008