what city in dallas,ft worth are best for a mixed family?

I am wht. he is blk. and we have 4 kids. We have been together for 10 yrs. I have been here my whole life and know that" it" is not well looked at in schools,ect.

Where would you are some blogers reccomend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• I'm not sure. But when I lived in Irving, I worked with a girl whose mother went to a "black" church in Garland. She loved it, and was very excepted there.
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 3:35 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• A friend of mine has bi-racial kids and lives in Keller, she hasn't mentioned any big issues there. She is Hispanic and he is Hindi. I'm in Bedford but my kids aren't school age yet, so I have no idea. Personally, I would focus on good schools first and foremost. Good luck Mom!
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 6:42 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Can't believe it's looked at crazy, I'm black and see many mix couples, depends on the area you in, I live in Cedar Hill and that's all I see.
    leeda78

Answer by leeda78 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 27, 2009