Don't you love when 6 year olds say "I'm not taking a nap, I don't need a nap".. and then they sleep for 2 hours!

If only I could take a nap daily!

Have a great weekend everybody!

njmissmommy

Asked by njmissmommy at 3:25 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• LOL...my almost 7 year old INSISTS he is going to stay awake all night, and less than 5 minutes later is sound asleep! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:38 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• My son has not napped since he was 2 years old. You are lucky. My son is high energy all day and has never needed much sleep. He is up at 6 am and asks to be put to bed at 8pm. He crashes when his head hits the pillow.

Anonymous

• Nap time? what is it ?
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 6:05 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Good for you. My kids no longer nap, unless we are driving in the car at like 4:00 in the morning or at midnight.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:05 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• lol....mine is like that and then she will insist that she was "NOOOOOOT ASLEEP!!!!!!!!!".....lol.....she insists that she hates naps.....lol....but once in a while they sneak up on her.....lol
    bigblueeyes

Answer by bigblueeyes at 11:40 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• My 5 year old son, will not take a nap unless he gets to sleep in bed with me. Being pregnant I try to take advantage of when my 20 month old daughter takes naps, so when my son isn't in school, I usually have him lay down next to me, and even though he fights going down, he's out in no time and usually sleeps for a good 2 or 3 hours.
    kicknscreamn222

Answer by kicknscreamn222 at 8:10 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• my 10yo still does that sometimes, i think its adorable!
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 9:36 PM on Dec. 28, 2008