Have you thought about leaving (or did leave) your dh?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• DETAILS: Sorry, I was having problems getting it in:

Im not feeling his love any more.We have 2 kids one on the way and I'm afraid to leave because I don't have anywhere to go. He thretens that he is gonna leave me and one day he may just do it.Im a bad wife. During my first trimester of this preg I went though a lazy stage.I was so worn out and the house would be messy.Im getting my energy back but we got into it again today.In our fridge is eggs milk and stuff for sandwhiches (no bread)
    Anonymous

• I asked him what he want me to make him for his lunch (for work) and he went crazy on me.I should just know what to make. We got into a bad fight and we've been having bad days like this alot. I can't stop crying thinking how much happier I would be with out him. I haven't left yet because I have no where to go and i'm afraid he'll fight (and win) for the kids. I'm a stay at home mom and have nothing. I can't go live with my mom because there is no room for me or my soon to be 3 kids.Ive been so sad and dont want to be with him.
    Anonymous

• It sounds to me like your in a mental if not physically abusive relationship. I would make a plan now. There are support groups and programs in place in almost every city to help people in this situation. I would start with a local church. They might be able to help you. You are worth more then that, sweety.
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 3:40 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I just got out of a relationship & I am relieved.He did not treat me how I deserve to be and he became abusive in all ways. No one deserves that, plus;we kinda lost the spark and he hid his feelings and can not communicate or be mature.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 5:47 PM on Dec. 27, 2008