Did you know before you really knew

Did anyone ever know they were PG before they even took a test....Like you just have something inside you telling you that you are....or felt funny....Anything like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yep I did. It was like a intuition. And after I found out I felt stupid because I was thinking back and had all the symptoms to. I got up 3 times a night to pee. Very abnormal for me because I never get up in the middle of the night. My fiancee told me I was it was very creepy!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 3:40 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Not really. I had been trying for a while with no success and each month I kept telling myself that I KNEW I was pregnant but I never was. So I finally gave up and 2 months later I started getting really nauseous and throwing up but I refused to let myself think I was pregnant but finally I decided to take another test for the hell of it and it was positive :-)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:40 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• oh ya lol
    Anonymous

• Yeah, but not because of intution. I just noticed the small changes in my body that happened the week between implantation and test time. Stuff that only happened if I was pregnant.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 3:46 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I knew. Something told me long before I took the test, I think it was the food that was continually making a reverse trip ... I started throwing up less than a week after conception and only stopped when I delivered. My boobs also grew a full size in the two weeks before I tested positive. Not to mention, it's very very obvious when I'm ovulating, so I usually knew right when I got pregnant ... enough so that we got pregnant literally the first time we decided to try for our second.
    Anonymous

• yep - knew right away
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 4:16 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Yep, I knew that something wasn't the same, but I wasn't sick. I just felt sort of "off" both times.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:46 PM on Dec. 27, 2008