Does anyone else seem to pee a lot more during ovulation time?

wondering because i have to pee alot moreeeee than usual.I would like to get some other's opinions and see if anyone has experienced this before. My af is not due until sep 6, . I just finished ovulating possibly and started noticing that I am making more frequent trips to the bathroom. These are not false alarms either because each time I could fill a sample cup up. I do  have bloating and cramps but  no unusual smells.  there are no stds or uti's. I just think it is strange because I even did a test experiment where I cut my water intake for one day and I was still flowing like a river. There is a possibility that I could have conceived during ovulation but wouldn't it be too early to tell?

when should i test

michelle_212

Asked by michelle_212 at 1:20 PM on Aug. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• my AF also should start around that time, and i used the bathroom alot more too during O ... but i think this month i may have got lucky today my nipples are tender but that all so far =[ if you would like to add me thatd be great to have a test buddy since were around the same time [=
    d.wooldridge

Answer by d.wooldridge at 1:51 PM on Aug. 22, 2011

• ive been having some bloating and my left side hurt but not as bad as it did a few hr ago but for sum reason i pee a lot to .
    tisha999

Answer by tisha999 at 1:53 PM on Aug. 22, 2011

• i have slight pains in my stomach now and then too...but they are very slight and dont last long
    d.wooldridge

Answer by d.wooldridge at 1:54 PM on Aug. 22, 2011

• omg me too, are they like slight quick pains but not bad, im like bloating and cramping
    michelle_212

Comment by michelle_212 (original poster) at 2:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2011

• i have the same problem and looking for the answer!
    peasnapod

Answer by peasnapod at 2:00 PM on Aug. 23, 2011

• wow it seems like everyone is
    michelle_212

Comment by michelle_212 (original poster) at 2:43 PM on Aug. 23, 2011