what do you think about this dream?

I had a dream that my husband had died in a dream 2 days ago, my cousin just came and told me that my aunt just died about 20 min ago. I have these types of dreams all the time, not only about death but all types of things. What does this mean?

determind

Asked by determind at 3:48 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• copied from a dream dictionary:
    To dream about the death of a loved one, suggests that you are lacking a certain aspect or quality that the loved one embodies. Ask yourself what makes this person special or what do you like about him. It is that very quality that you are lacking in your own relationship or circumstances

as to others dying after you dream of someone else dying, that seems totally coincidental to me.

my only odd dream thing is that I will have very vivid dreams that are totally weird stuff that later is a movie! talk about freaky! when I was little I watched Arachnophobia and had nightmares for weeks about seeing the world from outer space and this HUGE spider sitting on it... That scene I dreamed exactly when I was younger was part of the movie Eight Legged Freaks. I still refuse to watch that movie!
    Anonymous

• Possibly you are a light sleeper and remember dreams that ordinarily people would forget. Maybe you had heard about a death before you had the dream about your husband, or something on tv or something you heard made you worry a bit. I don't think that you need to be concerned that your dreams are premonitions. If you think hard enough about your day and how it would have tied into your dreams, you may be able to figure out the connection. Probably dreams that don't seem to be premonitions are quickly forgotten, and those that turn out to be similar to something actually happening are those remembered.

Answer by Bmat at 3:54 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• It can mean different things. Sometimes it is just a coincidence, other times you have subconsciously picked up on something (like a medical issue) & it gets integrated into your dreams, and some people are just sensitive to the energies around them & have "psychic" dreams (rarely do we dream things just as they are going to happen though).

nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 3:55 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Ask the Lord about it He will tell you. Be careful asking such things on an open forum. Many are deceivers. If you ask God about it he'll tell you everything you need to know.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 4:01 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Sis Jackson, your answers are ridiculous!
    Anonymous

• anon: my answer is truth.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 6:56 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Sis Jackson there is absolutely nothing wrong with what you said.. and I agree
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 8:25 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• uafwife: If you noticed she posted anon.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 9:01 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Sis jackson I am not being anonymous and I still think your answers are ridiculous. They are also puposely inflammatory. I guess you just cannot talk sense to someone who doesnt have any eh?
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 9:26 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Of course you would think its ridiculous. Knowing you are on the forum, it 's not wise for a sincere Christian to get advice from just anyone especially from someone that dosen't believe what she is trying to get deeper understanding in.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 9:32 PM on Dec. 27, 2008