Which should I get Medela pump in style tote or backpack??

I am going to go buy a breast pump today...mainly because I got a 25% off coupon at Babies R Us and I have a bunch of gift cards. And I am trying to tell if there is a difference (because there isn't one in price) between the Medela Pump In Style On-the-Go Tote and the Backpack. Any recommendations would be appreciated! Which should I get???

mamaSomeday

Asked by mamaSomeday at 2:00 PM on Aug. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i have the back pack! which i love! i can carry it on my back so i can use my hands for other things! really any medela pump is great IMO!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 2:32 PM on Aug. 22, 2011

• I have the back pack as well and absolutely LOVE it. Even if my hubby and I are going to dinner I bring it and pump in the car, on small trip or just to carry with you if you leave. Either way though, you cant screw up buying the medela :)
    MOMMYHINZE

Answer by MOMMYHINZE at 3:01 PM on Aug. 22, 2011

• I agree...get the backpack...that way your SO can carry it if need be, besides you most likely already have a diaper bag to have to carry!
    morganonmic

Answer by morganonmic at 3:28 PM on Aug. 22, 2011