Are YOU Someone Sensational?

http://www.cafemom.com/group/someonesensational

Sweetasbutter

Asked by Sweetasbutter at 3:59 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• no, i'm just plain old me. nothing sensational, but i like to think i'm a nice person
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 5:24 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I think I am a Sensational woman- most of us are! I am a great mother, daughter , sister , friend and partner to my BF. I managed to go back to school for my Master's Degree after my husband walked away form my son and I when he was 2 months old. I increased my salary by $14,000 and managed to save money to secure my son's future an drecently wrote my living will. I am not bragging, but I think I am doing ok for someone who ws left with a newborn and thousands of dollars in debt.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 10:13 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Are you serious? This sounds like a cast off of another group on here...the Cafemom Elite. We are all moms. None of us are any better than the other. And we shouldn't need groups called sensational or elite to make us feel like super moms. This is a website, people. Come on.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 10:15 PM on Dec. 27, 2008