Does anyone else have a in-laws this rotten and evil?

My sister inlaw will stop at nothing to completely ruin my life. Her husband is just as rotten. They aren't much nicer to my husband. DH's mother sticks up for their behaviors continuosly. I have disowned them all. My hubby feels trapped in the middle what do you do? The mother in law buys them special presents makes them gifts etc. They are on a pedastal yet my hubby is the one who runs anytime one of them needs something. They start rumors about me call social services trying to get our children taken away etc. The list goes on and on. Any ideas on how to make them just go away

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• I had to cut my MIL out of my life. She still takes to my DH, But has NOTHING to do with me or ower daughter. She is a rotted old hag. I cant wait to pick out a nuring home. Oh my that is so bad. LOL
    Anonymous

• Well sorry for your troubles....:(......My best advise to you and I've done it....is move out of state!! I would do the same as your doing...not be apart of what's going on even if you miss out on family time....Why have family like that when you can have enemies..ya know? Atleast your letting hubby be apart of his family even though he gets treated poorly but for you, staying a distance is the right thing to do. I mean, hey when push comes to shove and they need your help, really bad, you can sit back and say no and they will KNOW WHY.
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 4:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• If you need advice leave me a message. Been there so done that.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 4:56 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• My MIL actually let my husband bring his girlfriends to her house and have sex with them and lied to me about it and even encouraged him to divorce me even though we have four kids together and I didn't have a clue, I just thought my husband was spending time with his mother. Needless to say I haven't spoken to her in 10 years and she hasn't even bothered to try to see the kids that are almost grown now.
    Anonymous

• My in laws are racist and would love nothing more than for my husband to divorce me because of the color of my skin. (I am part african american) Anyway, I don't plan to see them ever again. I am so hurt by this- they are cruel.
    lovetoteachec

Answer by lovetoteachec at 5:15 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• They are so bad that my SIL screamed obscenities at me across an outdoor pa system where she works, wrote that I am a crack addict in a public place. My dh and I seperated for awhile in part of their behaviors and how they treat me. It hurts. I have not went to any family get togethers. They even wanted to start our wedding w/o my mother. she was 15 min late. We have been married for 11 yrs do not know if it can with stand much more
    Anonymous

• Im sorry to hear about that.. I have been living in the same situation going on 7 years now! The best advice to you is stop talking to them, even your husband. We had to move away, it has been wonderful! They don't call us, stop by the house or anything of the sort!! I hope things get better for you soon, all anyone needs are people who are constantly rude, and starting fights, and betrayal to top things off.
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 6:22 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• i have racist inlaws also they are awful. i can give advice and a place to vent at my awful inlaw(s) group or just message me.
    they treat my dh like shit compared to the other son! and my dh is younger!.the older is the golden child! they are not allowed to see our son period!
    best bet is to move as far as you can we did not out of state yet but it helps for now. we plan to move to seattle WA in 2 years thank god!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 6:26 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• we have a child with severe allergies to everything and thus the inlaws recieved our dog. he had to be put to sleep recently and we did not even get as much of a phone call untill 3 days later when she asked if she could bring the kids out she had something for us. i walked into the living room and she was telling my kids the gory details. i lost it kicked her out of my house told her how rotten and selfish she is etc. i want to sell my house and move far away this town of 3000 is not big enough
    Anonymous