I think I have insomniac triplets in me..

Seriously I think there's always one active in the womb! Do you think that they all sleep at different times? I can always feel one little baby kicking or stretching or moving, at everytime of the day! They never calm down, I swear! And they're doing fine according to the doctor.. except slightly bigger than normal triplets, as in the right sizes for normal babies. :)

tripletmomtobe

Asked by tripletmomtobe at 4:01 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yah they probably dont sleep at the same times.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:05 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• oh my yeah they could be sleeping at different times poor thing lol
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:05 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Well... lets think of it this way. Thank god they are always moving! That's the best sign a pregnant mom can have of healthy babies... Next, they may sleep at the same time BUT just toss and urn like we do. I mean if one is always kciking when the other two are sleeping, then no one would sleep!! Congrats on triplets, that's pretty sweet and it's awesome they are bigger!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 27, 2008