Where did you meet your partner , significant other, spouse ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• we met on a street corner on fri the 13th in 1980...........LOL...........that is what he tells everyone..........it was actually the corner of two roads in the winn dixie parking lot where we all used to hang out...........i was 18 and he was 21 (he was drunk and told every girl in the parking lot he loved her except me, and including my bff) and we got engaged 6 weeks later, he stopped drinking, and we were married one year after that...............and we are still together, with 3 grown children, 27 years later, and one grandchild together with 2 more on the way.............and the funny thing is my only unmarried child is now seriously dating a girl he met at winn dixie who was a cashier there at the time a year ago when they started dating.............LOL
    twarmymm

Answer by twarmymm at 6:07 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• LOL...Match.com!!!! Really!

Married now for almost 9 years! ;o)
    Anonymous

• He was my friend from high schools step brother.
    ToberzMama

Answer by ToberzMama at 4:07 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I was his waitress/bartender one evening when he was out with the guys for dinner !
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I had just pledged and became a member of my sorority. Our fraternity brothers were having their annual Alumni Weekend. My husband, who pledged the fraternity a few years earlier, was already out of college and just coming back to see old friends and all that crazy stuff. We met that weekend 9 years ago this spring.
    Anonymous

• We met in college. :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 4:12 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• high school - but didn't start dating until 3 years after high school - this year will be 20 years together - married 14 in feb
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 4:14 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• My partner is a family friend from my home town. I have known him since he was in preschool, but we never considered dating. (he is 6 years younger than me) Then After more than ten years of living out of state I moved home following a bad breakup and there he was. All grown up, and more amazing than I remebered. 3 years, two kids and a house later I say we were ment to be together all along.
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• He was the complete @$$ sitting next to me in ROTC our sophomore year in high school. It's almost funny how much I hated him at the time. I didn't really get to know him until senior year. We were married a month after graduation.
    southenrmunchkn

Answer by southenrmunchkn at 4:19 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• My husband and I met in high school. I was 15 and he was 16. We have now been together for 8 years and married for 3 1/2 years.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 4:21 PM on Dec. 27, 2008