what is your fave kind of wine or champagne?

butterscotch297

Asked by butterscotch297 at 4:18 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i LOVE red wine... i absolutely HATE champagne
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:20 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I prefer local wineries. My husband is in the Army so we try new things every where we go. My favorite in Ohio is Raven's Glenn and my favorite in AZ is Sonita Vineyards... (Hoping those are spelt right, lol) If you like a sweet wine, the Carolinas have some great fruity stuff. Duplin is our favorite there :)

CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 4:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Well I would tell them on my way out. I would open the door and say, hey mom/dad etc. I am 2 months(whatever) pregnant. It sounds crazy, but they would have time to digest that information. Don't feel bad, you chose to have it-just do it. I had an abortion at age 20 and wished I had the courage to have my baby. Now its too late. You chose to be a young mother, and I applaud you for that. Just go for it! There's so much help out there for you. Go to school, find reliable child care and get your education-don't givce up!
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 10:22 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• We are into wines from Argentina after visiting there. My favorite is Palermo, which can be found at Astor Wines, NYC.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 10:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Pinot Grigio or Chardonnay.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 9:37 PM on Dec. 28, 2008