HOW DO I TELL THEM??

HOW DO I TELL MY FAMILY????IM PREGNANT WIT NUMBER TWO!!! IM YOUNG IM 16 AND GETTING MARRIED MARCH...PLEASE DONT BE RUDE IM A VERY GOOD MOTHER AND I STILL GO SCHOOL...IM ALSO ABOUT TO GRADUATE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• just tell them. no matter how you tell them it will still be real.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:20 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Just be honest with them!
    Anonymous

• wow your moving fast im 20 going on num 2 and my mom didn't support my first pregnancy so idk how im even gonna break it to them good luck
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:21 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• im 20 with 2 kids people like to talk down to me too.. u pretty much just have to tell them. they r goin to find out anyway when u start to get bigger.. maybe have them all in one room and tell them. go out to eat and tell them?? ur way young to have two. i have a 16 month old and a new born ITS HARD. i didnt think it was goin to be as hard as it is. mail me if u need to talk
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 4:25 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I'm in no way being mean...but you did a adult thing, so be an adult and tell them. It's gonna be hard no matter what, but if your strong you'll be ok. For one, any parent who has a child that is with child should be supportive no matter what. I don't condone kids having kids so early but if I were your mom or dad, I would just give you a big ole hug and help you get through this. It's not a matter of right or wrong, even though values get stepped on, now is not the time for you to deal with stress. I hope it works out for you and proud of you that your a good mother!!!
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 4:28 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Just tell them. There's no easy way to say it other than just say it. Good luck. Glad to hear of a teen mother trying make something of herself.
    Anonymous

• Be truthful, you're doing everything you can to better your life and your children lives. No need, at this point, to hide anything from your family. They have supported you to this point, they will do so in the future. Best of luck with your upcoming wedding, graduation and pregnancy.
    PeytonNBella

Answer by PeytonNBella at 5:11 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• If you can hold out until the wedding, it won't be quite as bad. Also, have a good birth control plan following that baby that you can assure you will implement (if you are still counting on your family to support you). If you live on your own, it really isn't their business.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 5:57 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Just tell them. If you are mature enough to have sex and get pregnant twice, this should be no problem. Show them that you are an adult.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:15 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• well, think of it this way. there's nothing they can do about it besides except it or not. i wouldnt wait forever either. i would just get it done and over with...oh and Conratulations on graduating!! its very hard to have a baby and still go to school! im very thankful that i got past high school. i dont think i would have been able to do it. dont let other people talk down on you. im 23 and pregnant w my 3rd..got preggo w my first at 19. just be the good mom you know you can be.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:00 AM on Dec. 28, 2008