Bibile study anyone

I really enjoy studying the word. Anyone up for a bible study. Do you have anything on your heart you would like to study? please email here
halaluyah77@yahoo.com
Karen
A Mother of 8

Modestdresses

Asked by Modestdresses at 4:22 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• For all those who are reply to up to doing a bible study. please email me at
    halaluyah77@yahoo.com
    Modestdresses

Answer by Modestdresses at 7:18 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• That sounds like a good idea. I need some motivation to start studying more of the bible. I will send you an email later.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 4:24 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I am doing a "Through The Bible In A Year" Study in my Journal Entries, you can read them online, or ask to be a part of my Friends group - I love to discuss what other see in Scriture passage - helps to balance things out :-).

snowgirl79

Answer by snowgirl79 at 5:40 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I;m up for a bible study! I love bibical history anyway, and also enjoyhearing other peoples' opinions of passages from the bible. Keep me informed!
    Macysheryl

Answer by Macysheryl at 8:50 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I think I'd like this too depending on how you set it up. Let me know. I finished one about a month ago and it's time to start a new one.
    SashaJ

Answer by SashaJ at 11:51 PM on Dec. 28, 2008