• In the Spotlight:

getting fed up with cafemom?

Ok so I don't know about anyone else.... but I'm getting tired of all the bashing on here. We are grown women NOT young girls in high school, why can we just not respect each others opinions? I think it's horrible that we have to pick on each other. If you ask a question and someone tells you the opposite of what you wanna hear.... DON'T ASK A QUESTION! that or put in the box.... "i only want people answering that agree with me"..... I just wish people would let each other express their opinions.

Zacherysmommy08

Asked by Zacherysmommy08 at 4:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm pretty fed up, too. You can't even state your opinion without being bashed by people that don't agree or in my case being told you deserve to die (or have your children abducted and killed). It's such a fun, happy place here...NOT.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:27 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• WHAT?!?!? No one deserves that.... Women can just be rude.... This is EXACTLY why in high school I hung out with guys
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 4:28 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• i hate when they post rude posters which they have no right to judge anyone
    Anonymous

• Some women are just born negative.
    Anonymous

• So much of what we say here is lost because this is the internet. I don't think all answers are meant to be rude, but some people are more direct and their responses are judged. If you can't take differing opinions then you should not be here. That is what I feel. Now, some people do things just to be openly nasty, but this place is supposed to be for help, advice, support, and sharing.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 4:34 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I love cafemom, I'm on here all the time. Some people on here have really helped me out with there replies. For the people who have different opinions I appreciate those too because it helps me to see the otherside. I have seen post of people who are just plain rude but I just ignore them and think that they wasted time of their own life if they aren't going to reply something that will help someone or make them feel better, or make them laugh.
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 4:34 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• i agree with momof
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 4:37 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• i agree... i am always hearing crap because i dont agree with what people say.... i dont really care tho, it just gets annoying
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:44 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I'm tired of the negativism too.
    lovetoteachec

Answer by lovetoteachec at 5:04 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• momof has it correct.

I think if you were all meant to be the same and agree with everyone else. You wouldn't be an individual you would be more or less a robot.
    Ellie4040

Answer by Ellie4040 at 5:10 PM on Dec. 27, 2008