What are some unique ways to make money?

I am looking for some ways to make extra money. I would like to buy a car in cash and need about $3-4K to avoid a car loan. Already working looking for something part time.

For part time jobs anyone know what industries/companies are still hiring in MI and OH?

Not looking for a home business at this time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Money & Work

• I found excellent resources at www.stuffformoms.info
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 5:42 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 6:15 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I think that you are very smart for looking to buy a car without a loan! Some ideas would be to deliver pizza or throw newspapers. Maybe waiting tables a few nights a week. These are a couple ideas that are a decent source of income that don't require a huge commitment. I have heard of some people making money donating plasma, I don't know anything about doing that though. Also have a yard sale, ask family members to "donate" stuff to your yard sale for you. Also sell stuff on Craigslist.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:10 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• House cleaning,home daycare...hair bows,scrapbooks, etc.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• have a baby for someone - hey you said unique! Donating your eggs will get you several thousand dollars.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 11:19 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Works4mom I did think about donating my eggs before but I think that I just hit the age limit. The big thing that held me back from it is the small possiblity of my kids accidently meeting and dating without knowing:(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• How would you go about donating eggs? Or where rather? i never thought about that but helping someone out and being able to make some extra money! great answer!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• Try hosting Bed and Bath ensembles parties on saturday's, working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 2:20 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Would you like to receive a check for $800 next month? Would you like to make your desire to work from home a reality? I did it and you can too. If you are serious about having a career that allows you to spend more time, whether it is, family, spiritual, recreation, traveling, etc... you can have it. You will love the support and training you receive and enjoy sharing this success with others. Visit my site and Start LOVING what YOU do too! http://www.abetteru.2freedom.com/

mrssfoster

Answer by mrssfoster at 10:52 PM on Jan. 1, 2009