What should I DO?!?!?! HELP!!!

Im almost out of Formula... and I have NO way to go get any until tomorrow... What should I do?? Also my Son no longer takes the breast!!! Is there anything I can Give him until tomorrow thats Safe??

apeclark2008

Asked by apeclark2008 at 4:55 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Actually, formula is not her only option. You can make your own formula using goat's milk. Google it. My cousin did it and her baby is so smart and healthy. Also, try to pump and give breast milk.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 6:21 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• At 3 months old formula is your only option , find a way to get some . Maybe a neighbour or friend or family member can help you out.
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 5:04 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• no.... go steal it if you have to....
    Anonymous

• There is nothing you *can* do but get more formula. You cannot give him homemade. Hand money to a neighbor and ask them to get it for you, if nothing else. Sorry, there are no other choices here.

You can TRY to get him on the breast...and I would in any event so you NEVER run into this again...but that might not get you by for right now. Please google "relactation." Then DO it so you're never left with a hungry baby as your only option.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Find a way to the store and buy some more.
    Anonymous

• or... if he wont relatch, maybe you could talk to your doctor about reglan, and get your supply going again, and pump and save... so that if this ever happens again.. you will have something to get you through....
    sorry honey, there is nothing you can give him other than formula...
    do whatever it takes.
    Sell your stuff on craigslist if you have to.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 5:27 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Try pumping and give him bm in a bottle.
    Anonymous

• mabe try mixing cereal with water of juice
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 5:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2008