Do you put clothes on your baby on a daily basis or just use sleepers?

I despise putting clothes on the baby , quite frankly I think they are uncomfortable for the little ones . I prefer to just use sleepers 95% of the time . Am I alone ?

Meshell7

Asked by Meshell7 at 5:07 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• depends..
    some days i get him dressed in something cute and comfy
    and days like today... its a cute lil sleeper.
    if we leave the house, i always dress him in something cute.
    but... in this house, mommy runs around in her jammies all day..
    So my kids do too sometimes. lol. no use in dirtying up clothes if we aint going anywhere.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 5:30 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I don't run around in my pajamas all day long....neither do my kids.

Just the way we work here.....
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:10 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• If I know he's going to be in the house all day he stays in sleepers. But I will admit I love baby clothes and I love dressing him up. I KNOW HE'S NOT A DOLL! But he doesn't seem to mind. He acutally smiles and laughs when I'm getting him dressed. Plus since he's really tall (or long..) so he doesn't have much room to kick around in his sleepers and the next size up are too baggy on him. But even when he is "dressed up" he's usually just in a onesie, cotton pants, and socks so it's not like he's in any uncomfortable and IMO it's much easier to chance a diaper through a onesie than a sleeper lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:11 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I always dressed my daughter when she was a baby. It was just part of our morning routine.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 5:24 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• my baby goes around in just a dipar most of the time,when we are at home that is.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 5:43 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• You're the mama, do whatcha' wanna!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 5:43 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• My dd always wore sleepers around the house the first few months, but I dress her almost every day now, because if I don't, she will never wear half of her clothes.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• It all depends on the day for me... If Im in my Jammies all day then so is my son! But If we're going out then he gets dressed or if im just in the mood.. But He Prefers to be in a onsies! or just his Diaper... But Some days I dress him in something cute if i think someone might be coming over or something or if i just feel like it.. but he hates getting dressed so... If I wanna make him mad i dress him.. lol But u do what ever u want to do.. What ever works for u is fine.. there is no right or wrong answer!! I hope this helps!!
    apeclark2008

Answer by apeclark2008 at 5:55 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• We only use "outfits" when we go out somewhere. If we're at home during the day we use onesies/soft cottony pants. Jammies are for nighttime.
    mom23boys679

Answer by mom23boys679 at 6:05 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• The first week I brought my daughter home from the hospital she wore nothing but sleepers, but now she is almost two months old and she gets dressed every morning and I change her clothes at night and put her in her pjs. sometimes she will stay in sleepers, like when its REALLY cold outside but not often any more
    d_balogh

Answer by d_balogh at 6:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2008