My husband won't poop in front of me what should I do

mommy4the1stime

Asked by mommy4the1stime at 5:07 PM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• Do you have a fetish for this? Leave the guy alone and let him defaecate in private.

Anonymous

• Umm be glad he won't .
    Bodily functions in my opinion (poop, pee, farts etc) are for the bathroom only and should never be a shared experience with ones spouse .
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 5:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I agree let the man have his privacy. I don't want any one bothering me while I'm doing my business in the bathroom
    Anonymous

• Men are VERY private about this and almost need their own castle in which they can be alone to poop. I don't think this is necessarily a fetish you have- but a desire to share in something your husband does nd your probably wonder why not- why can't he do it? When I first was with my husband he was too shy to pee in front of me and it really bothered me until he eased up and was ok with it. Now I wish he didn't pee in front of me so much...lol. Just give him time to relax and get used to you.
    lovetoteachec

Answer by lovetoteachec at 5:12 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Why would any one want to be in the bathroom with their husband when they drop a butt bomb? I surely do not!
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 5:15 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Why the hell would you want to be there for that? My husband came in and took one while I was in the shower once and it almost made me barf. What do you honestly think you are missing out on?
    Anonymous

• I agree. Why would you want him to do this? I don't even like to be in the house after my husband does his business. If he takes reading material in... It is time to go...
    TurksMommy

Answer by TurksMommy at 5:21 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Why on earth do you need help with this? I don't know about you but I don't need to see that.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• has someone been drinking too much eggnog today? lol my husband won't poop in front of me, but has no problem taking digital pics of them and sending them to my email box. ..he usually is good enough to tell me when he's going to take a poop...but sometimes i figure it out because i hear him in one of the bathrooms 'plunging' the toilet to death! (how he can deliver something as big as his forearm, i'll never know!)
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 5:39 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Let him have his privacy!Why does he need to? Eew.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 5:49 PM on Dec. 27, 2008