Do you take showers in the morning or evening?

And do you have babies or older kids?

I have ALWAYS been the type to have to take a shower in the morning just because it never worked for me otherwise. But recently I started to take showers at night and then just get up and fix my hair and makeup. But I still feel gross by mid-day! I'm a clean freak. That's probably why.

I just have a new baby on the way (due in November) and I have a 3 yr old in preschool. So I'm trying to make it easier on myself.

What is your routine like?

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 9:16 PM on Aug. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Morning
    son is 10

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:18 PM on Aug. 22, 2011

• During the summer I take a shower 2 times a day! It is super hot here and I am always running around with my 3 yr old and 9 month old.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 9:18 PM on Aug. 22, 2011

• I have to take a shower in the morning, but I like to take baths at night. My DD is 10 months and I am due in December.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 9:18 PM on Aug. 22, 2011

• i take mine in the evening after the kids are in bed. ideally i would take them in the morning, but i just can't get myself up that much earlier!
    mrsdic

Answer by mrsdic at 9:19 PM on Aug. 22, 2011

• and yes, i have a (almost) 4 year old and a 7 month old
    mrsdic

Answer by mrsdic at 9:20 PM on Aug. 22, 2011

• I need my morning shower!
    blueberry1

Answer by blueberry1 at 9:22 PM on Aug. 22, 2011

• Always in the morning and sometimes another one in the evening depending on what they day has been like.
    mama_dearie

Answer by mama_dearie at 9:24 PM on Aug. 22, 2011

• I can't take a shower at night or I feel the same way. Maybe you should give your son a bath at night then you will be able to shower in the morning per usual. I usually feed my 4mo old and put him down to play again or for his morning nap then I shower and get ready then he gets fed again and he gets his bath.
    BabyHoney

Answer by BabyHoney at 9:24 PM on Aug. 22, 2011

• Oh and I have a 7 y/o DS and 3 and 1 y/o DD's.
    mama_dearie

Answer by mama_dearie at 9:25 PM on Aug. 22, 2011

• Shower in the morning before going to work.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:26 PM on Aug. 22, 2011