Sex and 3 somes... adult content

So my husband of 7 years apparently NOW can not "get off" while having sex with me unless I describe a 3 way with him and me and another girl. My confidence is shit thanks to this. Like I can not get my husband off without the use of a sidekick!! Should I bring a girl home for a 3 way just to call his bluff on it? I would never follow through, I just want this to stop!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Aug. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Have you talked to him about this? Tell him how it hurts you and you want to find other ways. Experiment a little. Role Play, new positions, toys.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:36 PM on Aug. 22, 2011

• You should tell him you dont like doing it, I wouldnt bring anyone home,
    you might not like the end result, and it would lead to a way bigger problem in
    the future...
    sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 11:38 PM on Aug. 22, 2011

• Just tell him you are not interested and let him know he is replaceable.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:38 PM on Aug. 22, 2011

• I thought it would be no big deal to have threesomes with my Ex. Big mistake. He decided he liked one of them more than me lol.
    Blue_Spiral

Answer by Blue_Spiral at 11:38 PM on Aug. 22, 2011

• All relationships start with communication. That being said, have you talked to him? Assuming that you have already discussed your issue with him i want to let you know something. NEVER let a man or woman make your sex confidence or all around confidence go to shit. If he cant get off because of something he all of a sudden needs... that isn't your problem.. i would definitely not bring in a third if you are not comfortable with it. only bring a third in if you are willing to open your mind to a new experience and take it for what it is worth. I happen to be poly and so 3 ways are a natural thing for me. If you need someone to talk to message me.
    USNavyWife0330

Answer by USNavyWife0330 at 11:46 PM on Aug. 22, 2011

• ugh! I would be pissed, tell him u dont like it, and if let him know you wont deal with it.
    angelrach86

Answer by angelrach86 at 11:55 PM on Aug. 22, 2011

• sorry
    i was in realtionship and suddenly he could not get off unless i wore a 12-14 inch strap on and rammed it up his ass like i was raping him - i left him, and of course this made my femal ego zero

not ok to change the rules in mid stream
    do NOT let him bully you into doing ANYTHING sexual that is not you

calling bluff? only you can say, but i bet by your question that he is not bluffing, but has been keeping a secret "interest" from you
    be careful with any bluff calling
    or
    you could bring home a woman who he would most definately not be interested in, but i think that this would only be playing games, and this to me does not sound like a game = he is being extremely disrespectful to you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Aug. 22, 2011

• He can get off with YOU, or not at all!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:29 AM on Aug. 23, 2011

• Talk to him about how you feel about it and tell him if he would like it if you would want the 3 some with another guy...(I bit he wouldn't like it.) so if I WAS you I wouldn't bring another girl. Maybe he would like her more then me. So think about it and talk about it with you hubby.
    mommylove15

Answer by mommylove15 at 12:41 AM on Aug. 23, 2011

• Fantasies are one thing, but in my opinion, this is pushing it a bit...
    BabyHoney

Answer by BabyHoney at 1:02 AM on Aug. 23, 2011